Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Berries

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well and I must say I was quite bummed that I wasn't able to go to Scrapfest this past weekend, but I heard it was a lot of fun!! I'm sure I would have spent too much and gotten myself in a little trouble with the Hubby had I gone!! ;)
Anyway, I hope everyone that had a chance to go enjoyed themselves!!!

Now on to my project...this is a card I made for Phebe at The Town Scrapper!!
This little gem is a Swiss Pixie from CC Designs is named Birgitta, and she is sooo cute!
I apologize because the true colour of her face is not photographed well ,so she looks like she has a skin condition, but it's actually just my master photography skills!!!
Any how I coloured Brigitta with my Tombow markers and made this card with really sweet DP by October Afternoon(Hay Barn) and Cosmo Cricket( Bloomers, Eat Your Veggies)!!
I even got the cute little strawberry charms and glitter brads from The Town Scrapper!!
It was literally a one-stop-shop! I looooveee it when that happens!!!!!!!





Well I'm off to post a few more new cards!!!! Thanks for peeking in!

Amanda B

No comments:

Post a Comment