Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Autism Awareness

This next card was made to help raise money/awareness for Autism. Everyone on the design team for The Town Scrapper made a card using this stamp and the proceeds from the sales of these cards will go to the Autism Society, plus April is Autism Awareness Month! Hurry in to The Town Scrapper in the month of April and if you are wearing Blue you will receive a discount off your purchase!!!! Isn't that awesome! Just let Phebe know your wearing BLUE for Autism and your all set!! This is only until the end of April so don't miss out!!!!
Now on to my card with this extra special stamp!! This stamp is from the first Victoria Case release that was made for Phebe and The Town Scrapper. The boys name is Evan and he is cute!!!



I used my tombows to colour him up and I got all the DP from Phebe at The Town Scrapper. I wanted him to be fun and the card to be very colourful and cheery!! I am very pleased with how he coloured up and I had fun going wild with my DP! Speaking of, Phebe has a whole whack load of new papers in for the spring/summer, they are so pretty and fun to play with! The brads and "Ribbon" charm are also from Phebe's store, and she has a new selection of spacers and charms just in!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to wear blue this month in support of Autism!!!!

Amanda B

No comments:

Post a Comment