Monday, March 29, 2010

Knight Charlie for my Man

Hello again!!!Hope everyone is doing well!!
This next card I made was a Valentine's day card for my husband! I used and image from Whiff of Joy called "Knight Charlie".....he's so handsome!



I love the way this mighty knight coloured up! It was a lot of grey initially but once i did his sleeve, belt and helmet it really balanced out! Everything for this card can be purchased at The Town Scrapper , from the DP- MVP line by We R Memory Keepers to the image and all your stamping needs!! I found that this is quite nice paper and it's double sided which I love!!! This was my first time using this company's paper and my first time making something for my husband!!!
I thought it looked pretty manly! Inside the card it's matted and I typed out my sentiment-"Happy Valentine's Day to my knight in shining armour!"
He loved the card and I had a great time making it!!
I love it!
See u soon!

~Amanda~

1 comment:

  1. Look at you!! You've set a record for number of posts in one evening! lol

    The cards are all fantastic...but then again, I was with you while you were working on most of them...so you already know I think that!! Seriously though...they are GORGEOUS my dear!

    ReplyDelete