Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Balloons

Hello to all my faithful followers! hehehe
Well I know you are shocked that I have surfaced to post and I am glad that all 5 followers have hung in there with me! I'm such a dork!
Anyway this image is a favorite of mine and it's by Victoria Case for The Town Scrapper!!



The DP is from the Pink Paislee line by 360 Degrees. I used some embellishments from my Basic Grey collection and by Prima!
This is probably my third card done with Copic markers, other then make-and-takes that I did at Krafty Day this fall. I was really excited to try my hand at them!!!
I loved colouring this image and I was really happy with the end result, and I am usually a very frustrated card-maker!!hehe

Well I hope this is the beginning of my redemption for my HUGE break in posting!! :)

Thanks for popping in!!

Amanda B xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment