Monday, March 29, 2010

We've Moved (not really though!)

Well this is my first attempt at an easel card! This card was made from a stamp collection by the Greeting Farm!! Its hard to see in my pictures but the card says "We've Moved" on the little tag on the base!

Again I used my Tombows and some really awesome Basic Grey DP and brads! The ribbon is from Micheal's and the flower embellishments are from walmart. They were originally different colours but I coloured them to match the card!
I had a lot of fun making this card and I was itchin to use the background piece of DP by Basic grey! This card was made for The Town Scrapper and the stamp set is also sold there!!
There is another house image in the set and a couple of sentiments to match for different occasions! This card is on display at The Town Scrapper in Petrolia!
Thanks for viewing!!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment