Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Town Scrapper- All dressed up!

Here is another card made for Phebe at The Town Scrapper in Petrolia!!!
This beauty is from the Miss Anya Dressy Collection- by the way I LOVE Miss Anya images!!
I coloured her with my tombows as always!!

The patterned DP is all Basic Grey(which I also love very much!) and the solid paper is from DCWV. The brown striped paper flower is from Prima Flowers and the crocheted flower in the centre is from Imaginisce- Bazzill Collection in Honeycomb. The brad is from Basicgrey's Glazed Brads collection and the sentiment is something I had kickin around!
All of these beautiful papers and embellishments can be found at The Town Scrapper except for the ribbons, but there are so many beautiful paper sets with embellishments to match at The Town Scrapper, you will not be disappointed!

Phebe also carry's other Miss Anya, High Hopes, CC Design, Humble Pie, Krafin' Kimmie, Whiff of Joy stamps and more, so hurry in to check it out!!
Sales are on right now!!!
Off to craft some more!!
See you soon
Amanda B
p.s. I apologize the posted date is not correct and I am not sure how to fix it right now-
today is Saturday January 23,2010

1 comment: