Friday, October 23, 2009

Sparkles and Snowmen



Boy do I LOVE Christmas!! It's such a peaceful time of year! From decorating the apartment to baking and Christmas party's, I just can't get enough!
Don't tell anyone but, for the last few days, I have been listening to a Christmas CD in my car that my friend Dean made for me!!(shhhhh)
Anyways, seeing as I am so in-the-spirit, I decided to do a Christmas card- here it is!
For this card I used my Snowmen stamp from High Hopes Stamps with a DCWV glitter card in light blue as my base. I have two seperate sections of snow- the big hill in the back lays flat and the second piece I used Mainstays craft glitter in Crystal to add some pop and then pop-dotted it on top of the first piece. I coloured my snowmen using my Tombow watercolour markers and cut out the three christmas trees from a piece of DP from The Paper Studio called Christmas Tree Polka.These were all pop dotted as well to add dimension along with the stmaped sentiment.
This card is not your typical "Christmas" colours but I think it's pretty and still leaves you with the feeling of Christmas!! (Yay only 8 1/2 weeks to go)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Even Dean hasn't started listening to carols, YET!! (although Ainsleigh has been singing them for a couple of weeks now!)Maybe I'll play some during our next colouring night!

    Great card! It looks fabulous!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete